- When autumn begins, most people have the urge to go dark with their hair color. But the ultimate hair trends suggests lightening it up with warm hues.
All the cold and the dry weather can make your hair look a little dull, so adding some soft highlights to blonde, red, and brunette hair will brighten up your look during the dregs of winter.
- Get rid of static in your hair by using dryer sheets. With one sheet, smooth it over your entire head going from root to ends. To avoid getting static altogether, rub the dryer sheets on your brushes and combs before using them on your hair.
- Here at Helen Chiasson Salon we love keeping our clients hair in looking like a million bucks! This is why we always schedule a trim every 5 weeks for our clients. If your hair ends are split and dead, how do you expect them to grow long and healthy?!!!
- When curling your hair with a curling wand it is important to keep the direction of the wand in mind. Whether you hold the wand horizontally or vertically, your curls will turn out differently!
- When styling your hair, keep in mind that second day hair holds style better. If your hair is clean, use products like texturizing spray and root powder to give it better hold.
-To make your blowout last longer, hit your hair with your blow dryer on the cool setting once you’re done styling. Heat styles hair, but cool air sets it.
-Dry shampoo not only absorbs excess oil in your hair, it also gives it volume. Even if your hair is squeaky clean, apply dry shampoo at the root to give it an extra lift.